Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4

FUEL:
715: Chocolate Chip Z-Bar
930: Mango; Pepper & Onion Omlette; Spinach
1100: Soy Nuts
1200: Asiago and Parm Wheat Thin Crisps
400: Optimum Rebound Cereal & Skim Milk; Watermelon
800: Peach; Bean Curd Jerky; Peanut Butter Sandwich
1100: 75% Light White Vermont Cheddar; Chocolate Brownie Walnuts

FIT:
Today was the long-awaited Brickyard Fourth of July Fun Run, a 2-miler (actually 1.93, according to the Garmin). I did a 14:48 last year, thanks to the Frosh 30, but this year, I did a 13:43 (7.07 min/mi- hard to believe I could keep that pace up for 5K's in HS- well, I guess if I were to do max-effort training daily like I did back then, when I had the team, the HS mentality, and my favorite running buddy). No prizes this year, but it's nice to beat an old time by so much.

FUN:
Shopped at WholeFoods for Go-Lean Crunch & Stacy's Soy Crisps, and at HT for WW Flour & Organic Chocolate Animal Crackers (such a good idea- they're cute and happy); Fireworks at PP w/ the Asian crew; Passed around frisbee before the show

No comments: