Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10

FUEL:
730: Uncapped turkey sandwich w/ lettuce & cranberry mustard (interesting and pretty good blend); bit of milk; toast w/ PB (the "cap")... gonna be good today... Sydney Bristow
930: Go-Lean Crunch
1100: Green tea; bit of Walnuts
130: Salmon; Lettuce; Corn & Peas & Onions
245: Blue Bunny Lite Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bar
400: Walnuts & Go-Lean
530: FF Coffee Yogurt (delightful); bit of tofu
800: Watermelon; Tofu; Spinach; White WW Bread w/ PB & Berries
930: Mango

I've noticed how, just as with graphs presensting statistical data in a tricky way, these fuel logs can be deceptive. Depending on how meals are spaced out, the actual amounts I ate, the calorie density of the food, it can appear that I ate a lot when I didn't, or that I didn't eat that much when I did.

FIT:
Sloooow (like 9-min mile) run 2.2-mi loop
Some abs
20 min Stairmaster
Some abs
Cool-down walk on inclined treadmill... hey, not a bad workout

By the end of that loop run, as I was driving to the gym with N (she didn't want to bike...) I was absolutely soaked because it was so hot. My shirt was nearly as saturated as it could be. Sooo hot, and it was like 6pm!

No comments: