Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 12

FUEL:
730: Milk; Hummus on Toast; PB on Toast
1030: Go-Lean Crunch; Peach Green Tea
100: Shrimp; Sweet Potato Wedges; Squash; BBQ Corn Chips; Ice Cream Bar; Dry Roasted Walnuts.... oh regret
600-730: Trail Mix Grape Nuts (malt=tasty) w/ Milk, microwaved (suggestion from the box- it's like sweet, hearty oatmeal); Carrots & Hummus; 75% Lite Vermont White Cheddar; Dark Chocolate; Mashed Frozen Banana w/Milk, Cocoa, spot of Syrup
1200: Mushroom, Carrots, Tomato w/ Athenos Spicy Three Pepper Hummus; 75% Lite Vermont White Cheddar

After eating all of that, I was already feeling regret, but you know me- I looked for more to eat. So I had the jar of roasted sunflower seeds in my hand, and I thought, "I actually feel fine enough in my joints to run. I should probably run. So it's gonna come down to eating even more when I pop open the sunflower seeds or I'll achieve a run." Everything points to doing the run, and I did it, and it was nice, but to think I was so close to eating more even after a day of overeating and then not exercising yet again is a little frightening.

FIT:
Blazed new loop: 2.87mi>> to boat landing then back to original loop, took 24:30 = 8.32mi/hr

FAITH:
Finished John

FUN:
This you may find amusing. I got N to play the bass line of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme on the piano while I played the strings part on the violin while alternating between beat voxing and doing the rap. The singing while playing part didn't go so smoothly, with the rapping part suffering. Good laughs, though.

This, not quite as amusing, but still satisfying- learning the dual simplex method (you heard me right. It is fun compared to languishing from boredom.)

No comments: