Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aug 28

FUEL:
1030: Jalapeno Smoked Almonds; Kashi GoLean w/ Skim Milk and Flax Booster; Vermont Sharp Cheddar (g, v)
845: Fish; Green Beans; Watermelon; Chinese Squash; Brown Rice w/ Tofu, Edamame, and Black Sauce; Peanut Butter (cc)
1015: Few Mixed Berries; Brown Rice w/ Tofu, Edamame, and Black Sauce; Fish (g)

I had cavities filled today. I would've eaten earlier, but I couldn't tell the difference between my food and my tongue for a long time.

FIT:
- Megaloop> 22:12 Course Record :) It was so cool today compared to how it has been the rest of the summer. I went at like 5pm, and it was sunny but windy and not boiling-hot.
- 45 min abs

FUN:
Last night, I stayed up until 530am packing. My room at home's no longer going to be my room. I went through old stuff, trying to decide what to keep. It's an interesting task, and what one picks tells you a lot about a person. I felt like I was dying or dead or something, and someone was trying to tell the story of my life through the things I selected to go into the boxes. So what do I have? 2 boxes of college notes/textbooks. This knowledge is worth 40K a year, and I forget stuff so quickly, so I'm keeping it so that I have something to show for all of the time and money, and so that I can look back on what I used to know and try to relearn it when I need or want to. Then, there are running shoe boxes for various categories. One for HS, of old emails, mementos, cross country stuff, etc. There's one of souveniers of all sorts from my Europe Trip in 2000. And there's one of little objects from my childhood, like a Valentine's Day snow globe of two cartoon-ish dalmations on a see-saw that my mom gave me waaaaaay back, NASA objects, medals that give a picture of my interests (piano, running, academics, french), stuff like that. And then there are yearbooks, newsletters that highlight personal landmark events. And then there's my coin collection, sticker album, special t-shirts from special events.

No comments: