Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aug 26

FUEL:
845: Kashi Go-Lean w/ Skim Milk (v)
100-230: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrot; Cod; Egg Whites Sunny Side Up (well, it was sunny, I just took the sun part out); Chinese Squash, Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds, Pain au Chocolat, Vermont Sharp Cheddar (c, g)
800: WW Penne w/ Spaghetti, Zuchinni Chunks, and Vermont Sharp Cheddar; Plum
1000: Pear; Peanut Butter; Broccoli; Chinese Squash
1200: Dry Roasted Almonds

In Fitness news, I think I'll take a few days off. Some tri training schedules build in a week of rest, a whole week, about every 6 weeks. Seems like a lot, since you begin to lose fitness within two weeks of inactivity. At the same time, during XC season, I'd take a week off because school went on break or something, and I'd be more charged up and faster after the break. So it might be good for my training. In any case, my ankle's connective whatevers (ligaments, tendons, I don't know the difference) are still feeling damage. Let's not get injured.

YUCK:
haha, new category. Ran over a big long snake on the road.

No comments: