Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dec 2

FUEL:
830: 2 Bean Chili w/ Tomatoes, Carrots, and Onions; Skim Milk (v)
130: Oatmeal w/ Honey & Cinnamon; Smoked Salmon w/ Cherry Tomatoes; Spinach Salad w/ Mushrooms, Carrots, and Fine Herb Dressing; Strawberries
200: 70% Icelandic Dark Chocolate
715: Lentil, Bok Choy, and Carrot Soup; 2 x Potato Pancakes; 4 x Peanut Butter Cookies; Yogurt w/ Dried Cranberries
930: 1/2 Grapefruit
1115: Skim Milk; 2 x Peanut Butter Cookies; Protein Bread w/ Hummus

FIT:
45 min Abs

FUN:
2 episodes Alias s4

I love the kids in the nursery.
Funny things they've done:
- Dunking their animal crackers in their cups of water before they eat, without fail.
- A girl suddenly tackling my legs, causing me to fall over in a skirt.
- Each time my co-helper turned the page during story time, one little boy jumps out of his chair, runs up to the page, points to something random, and yells "mamma, mamma, alskjflsk djfoashif oaisdh fsjklkdsjfk." We tell him to sit back down. We get to the next page. He does it again... and again... for all 15 or so pages.
- A girl coloring with different colors, and when she got to brown, she told me that "that's the same color as when I was still in my mommy's tummy, and I pooped."

They are sooo precious.

No comments: