Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nov 4

FUEL:
900: Carrots & Red Beans in Tomato Sauce (strange combo); bit of Protein Bread
1130: Optimum Rebound Cereal (v)
200: Peas, Tofu, Zuchinni, Edamame, and Ginger; 1% Plain Yogurt (g)
430: Green Tea... help me not feel sick anymore! (Probably just the body's reaction to suddenly cold weather after it got so used to MI warmth)
700: Squash & Pumpkin stuffed w/ Lentils, Corn, Peas, and Carrots; 2 Oatmeal Cookies
1000: Some Spicy Brown Rice; Peas, Tofu, Zuchinni, Edamame, and Ginger; Squash stuffed w/ Lentils, Corn, Peas, and Carrots (g)

FIT:
LR> 50ish min, to Wholefoods, where I got just under 19 oz of Chocolate. On the way there, I was running by some apartments with some people talking outside, and a dog comes and bites the arm of my jacket, which I had thankfully taken off and kept draped over the bottom of the armstraps where the straps connect to the bag bottom. It pulled the jacket out of there before the owners stopped the dog. In those moments when the dog was barking and chasing after me, I kept thinking, "is this going to be my last run for a while? Is this the time my leg will get mangled?" It was scary.

No comments: