Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nov 24

FUEL:
1115: Turkey Sandwich on Organic Multigrain Honey Bread w/ Tomato, ff Cream Cheese, and Fine Herb Dressing; Spinach Salad w/ Mushrooms, Radish, Broccoli, and Fine Herb Dressing; 1/2 Grapefruit; Oreo Outsides... Wilcox ppl brought out Lox some time after I had already gotten food, and I only noticed it on my way out. How sad.
115: 2 Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (g)
545: Eggplant, Tahini, Greens, and Edamame; Plain Yogurt w/ Wild Berry Fruit Spread; Protein Bread w/ Buttery Sticks (v)
715: 2 Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
930: Apple; WW Pita w/ Hummus
1000: 2 Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (g)
1230: Trail Mix Chocolate Chip Balance Bare Bar

FIT:
1 hr abs, except it didn't feel like 1 hr, and I don't feel the workout at all. Sometimes, if you don't focus, you don't work the muscles like you should and just go through the motions. I was watching Alias while I did it, so maybe that's the case. I got through more reps, too. Hmm...

FUN:
Alias S4 e1 w/ JL.

No comments: