Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jun 6

FIT:
I was sapped of energy this morning. Not tired but like my immune sys was down or how I'd imagine being low on iron would fee like. But just sitting quietly in church helped enough so that I coaxed myself into going to the Sunday School picnic afterwards and even ran after that. My legs felt a little used, and I doubted whether they could run, but it worked out well. My knees were even ever so slightly bangy.

5.3 in 44:10, 8:20 ave. Splits> 14:44 s, 7:18 c, 7:09 s, 5:56 c, 9:01 car. 3pm again, 92 degrees. Wore visor, shades, sox, bra, n3's w/ arches. Been doing more n3's to even out mileage with the 1224's. It was hot, but luckily, didn't really feel it until the last mile.

Oh, I miss the days of cold. Cold is more exciting. Cold gives more opportunities for comfort. You can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so much. With cold, you get to put on all sorts of cool gear, and with heat, you just try to get as naked but decent as possible.

No inuries, though, I'm happy to say.

No comments: