Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Jun 28

FIT:
Running is so nice. I couldn't wait to finish strong with a good amount of work and then go home to get in a run. I hoped for a long run and managed 7 in 57:36, 8:14 ave. I didn't turn on the 1 degree incline until 0.6 mi in, though, b/c I forgot... too excited. Sweat a lot, stung my eyes. Had a 1/2 concentrate Cytomax with me, but with its rigid wide mouth, I had no way of drinking without getting most of it on me instead of in me. My right hip flexor, near the very very top, had some issues, but it was manageable.

Splits were inconsistent b/c it was a hard pace for the heat or my level of recovery or something. It was hard to breathe in the first few miles, dunno why. Seemed to get better, though, since I didn't notice it the rest of the time. Splits> 8:15, 8:18, 8:31, (25:54 5k), 8:24, 8:18, 8:13, (51:37 10k), 7:34. Listened to an mp3 player I'm borrowing from my dad til I get an iPod touch. Good to have Phedip again, to keep your mind off running, yet on running.

No comments: