Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jun 17

FIT:
Mentally and physically drained this week. After a nap, thought a run may help. It was hard, though, due to the heat or lack of energy or something. Rode the nice treadmill again, 1 degree.

7.0 in 59:39, 8:31 ave. Splits> 8:54, 8:51, 8:42, 8:34, 8:29, 8:20, 7:47. A very slow start. Drank about 2 cups of water during a run from standard bottled water. It was difficult not to splash, so I just kind of dumped what I could into my mouth. It makes you swallow more air, but it minimized splashing. A nalgene would've been worse, I'm sure. A bike bottle might've been easier. Had 1 shot blok at about 1.6 miles for a pick-me-up. It was nice.

My legs were getting over DOMS during work today, but it was fine by the time the work day was over. Iced and stretched afterwards.

No comments: