Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jan 27

FUEL:
130: Big Heap of Hummus; Skim Milk; 3-Egg White Omlette w/ Mushrooms & Curry Powder; Nature's Path 7-Grain Cheerios (v)
545: GenSoy White Cheddar Soy Heart Crackers (I'm afraid the maker of that product may be vegan, and may have never tried cheddar before, because that doesn't taste like any white cheddar product I've ever had)
715: Skim Milk; Granny Smith Apple; 2 x Protein Bread w/ Almond Butter & Wild Berry Fruit Spread
1115: Brown Rice w/ Soy Milk; 4 x Gingerbread Cookies - new recipe that's much less complex than the one I've been using, pretty good, no refined sugars; Steamed Cabbage w/ Bragg's Liquid Aminos (like soy sauce but w/o the bad stuff)
1230: 3 x Gingerbread Cookies

FIT:
Wholefoods Run> on the way there (4:30pm), the canal was 1/2 frozen, and half of the Canadian Geese were swimming, and the other half were walking on the ice, which would crack and make a wet-fart sound. One went on thin ice and fell through, but these guys float, so no matter. On the way back, it was dark, so I used the hand-crank led flashlight on the tow-path, which would have scared me had not the sounds of the items shifting in my backpack, my breath, and my steps kept my mind off of it.

FUN:
Pride and Prejudice, BBC, Vol II w/ MH.

No comments: