Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jan 10

FUEL:
1200: Vegetable Chili (zucchini, onions, beans); Black Sweet Rice, Hulled Barley, and Wheatberries in Vanilla Soy Milk; Heap of Hummus
330: Honey Roasted Peanuts
500: FF Plain Yogurt
730: Chickpea & Onion Curry; Hulled Barley & Mushroom Risotto; WW Chocolate Chip Cookies (made with Earth Balance, 1/2 the sugar); Tofu, Pea, and Onion (Matar Paneer)
830: WW Chocolate Chip Cookies; Black Beans; Black Sweet Rice, Wheatberries, and Hulled Barley
200: Optimum Rebound Cereal; 75% Light Vermont Sharp Cheddar (v)

FIT:
Indoor Ulty

FUN:
BM over for dinner.
Hatched my new friend Spud.

Oh no! I keep seeing Spud's water bottle and my body goes, "ooh, water!" and I almost start to reach for it. But then I remember that it's not a normal water bottle because of all the words I wrote on it, which is good, because Spud's water bottle has pieces of Spud in it. It's the water he first got bathed in. All the little Spuddies sink to the bottom, so it looks like clear water.

No comments: