Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jan 15

Dean's Date!

FUEL:
1000: Apple
1115: Plain Yogurt w/ Wild Berry Fruit Spread; Sprouted Grain & Legume Bread Slathered w/ Crunchy Peanut Butter & 100% Fruit Spread
215: Whole Grain Goldfish
445: FRESH KETTLE KORN!!! hahaha. It's actually listed as an interest in my fcbk. The first time I had it was fall dean's date freshman year. I fell in love immediately. Soybean oil, sugar, and salt dumped into one incredible white paper bag. Ohhhhhhh man.
745: Tomato Sauce and Onions; 2 Types of Glazed Tofu; Skim Milk; Brown Rice Risotto w/ Broccoli & Mushrooms... one of the best meals I've had at 2D so far.
830: Kettle Korn


3 things down, 3 to go!

FIT:
Stadium Ulty!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy! Intense marking with BM. Gotta figure out defensive positioning> issues: needing a big buffer for a faster offense, but then she'll go deep. If I get perpendicular, I'll get beat when she goes to the front. If I eave a smaller buffer, I'll get beat. Smaller buffer's probably the answer. Smaller buffer plus more sprint workouts.
LG's good suggestion: it's lose/lose, so best give BM the less dangerous op - let her go in rather than deep

No comments: