Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sept 5-p

FUEL:
300: Peach
445: Egg White Omlette w/ Tomatoes; Fortified Instant Oatmeal w/ Flaxseeds & Cinnamon
1015: Mott's Tomato Juice; 1 square Tofu
1230: 2 Egg Whites; 1 square Tofu; Guava from our garden
415: Nature's Path Optimum Rebound Cereal (a fav food - incredible how much good fun stuff they pack into it - og everything: oats, cane juice, soy nuts, wheat bran, brown rice flour, soy protein, flaxseeds, banana, raisins, almonds, oat bran, kamut, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, matcha green tea, molasses, tocopherols)
515: 1 square Tofu (semi-frozen by the time I got back from the run - consistency of semi-fro, firm tofu is remarkably like a soft variety of cheese) (cc, g)
1100: Vermont Sharp Cheddar; Nature's Path Optimum Rebound Cereal (v)
1230: Dry Roasted Peanuts
130: Clif Nectar Bar Dark Choc Walnut

Drank so little today b/c of the stupid airport rules and traveling and the run.

FIT:
Walmart run (first thing I did after I got in - did it after unpacking a few things necessary for the run, haha)> 32 min to the toepath wm turnoff, walked a lot to Kohl's, Weggaman's, the recently upgraded Park by Panera, Wholefoods, Marshall's, then 30 min run back (uphill and carrying Boca Chili Bowl, lots of bars, my favorite cereal ever, and a Dogoba w/ chili and coacoa nibs. The way back hurt sooooo bad on my ankles. Don't know how I got back without stopping. Praise God. Let's hope I don't do anything stupid like not letting it recover before going at it again. It was cloudy today at first, then it got sunny, though it seemed cloudy too. I was hoping it'd rain to cool things down, though it's already 10 degrees cooler here today than on the coolest day at home this summer. The bookbag chaffed my neck on both sides real bad, also. Haven't slept in like 35 hours, too. By the time I was ready for bed last night, it was 2 hrs until I had to be awake for the plane, so I couldn't get myself to sleep. It was hot, too. I'd sweat sleeping.

No comments: