Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sept 22

FUEL:
630: All-American Flame-Grilled Boca Burger; Peach (vc)
815: PJ's Oatmeal (g)
1030: 2 Soy Delicious Fudge Bars (mid-run, from Wholefoods - 3 bars/ $2 w/ coupon, 90Cal/bar)... not much nutritionally, not even calcium, but cool and creamy
1130: Plain Yogurt w/ Wild Berry Fruit Spread
1200: Sprouted Grain & Legume Protein Bread
215: Broccoli, Tofu, Mushroom, Tomato "trail mix"
415: Apple
715: Beans w/ Green Peppers; Brown Rice; Soy Milk; Spice Cookie; Green&Black's Orgnaic Expresso Dark Chocolate... decadent taste
900: Orange
1215: Chocolate Walnut Nectar Bar

A day of treats (cookie, fudge bars, chocolate), but I definitely earned my calories today.

FIT:
Weggeman's (boca, balance bar, nectar bar) & Wholefoods (expresso green&black dark choc, fudge bars). Rain on the way back. Nice cool weather. Passed by HS boys' XC team, tried to keep up w/ them = pushed harder than usual :)

FUN:
KS Pickups. First ever in Whitman, first in my 5 pickups a visit to 8-person suite. Sunrise Arch sounded amazing.
After I got back from the run, I thought it'd be cool to run in Central Park, since it was free NJTransit week, and while it was raining here, it wasn't in NYC. So I went. I ended up just walking, since I had food, water, and camera in my Camelbak, and there was no grass to run on. I walked as far as the Castle, but that was with much meandering east and west. Lots of walking. And I also kicked around a soccer ball w/ an Equadorian man.

No comments: