Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sept 16

FUEL:
745: Whopping plate of Tofu, Broccoli, Eggplant, and Onion Curry; Skim Milk; Apple topped w/ Almond Butter (g)
1200: Animal Crackers
130: Egg White Omlette w/ Mushrooms; 2 slices Multigrain Toast (vc)
515: WW Bread topped w/ Almond Butter, Sour Cherry Spread, and Wheat Germ; Tofu, Broccoli, Eggplant, and Onion Curry; Soy Milk
615: Veggie Burger Pattie
845: Whole Grain Spelt Tortilla w/ Hummus; Orange; 2 Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (g)

I love 2D already. I tend to wake up early, and I love mornings on campus, when things are quiet and the rising sun bathes the gorgeous buildings in an ethereal glow. I emerge from Little, get a wonderful shot of Blair Arch in all its glory as I round Laughlin, and then pass through the gothic triple archway right to 2D. And the food is excellent. It's healthy (whole grains, veggies, organic/natural ingredients), tasty (they have a ridiculously large library of spices/seasonings/flavorings to choose from), down-to-earth and friendly people (played Scrabble with some guys there last night), and open 24/7 to satisfy my fueling needs. Beat that, eating clubs.

FUN:
Pre-Rade.
Different classes praying for each other at the Interfellowship Praise Night.

3 comments:

viQueC said...

how is it possible that you posted this at 445 am?

Jen said...

The time zone according to the website is Pacific or something.

Jen said...

At least that was the case before. But 445 doesn't coincide w/ Pacific time, either. Strange. Even worse, on my laptop, on this website alone this summer, the language used to be set to Chinese, and I couldn't change it. At some point, it fixed itself. I just noticed that it's English again now that I think of it.