Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sept 21

FUEL:
1015: Can of Tuna on Sprouted Grain Bread... I think I was craving animal protein yesterday; Peach (cc, v)
300: Spinach Salad w/ Tofu, Broccoli, Tomatoes; Skim Milk
700: Skim Milk; Tomato Sauce w/ mushrooms & onions; Corn & Peas
1200: Can of Green Beans; Plain Yogurt w/ Wild Berry Fruit Spread; 2 x Sprouted Grain & Legume Bread topped w/ Vegetable Oil Spread; bit of soy milk

Just as I care so much about proper fueling for health and fitness, I should probably take more care about proper sleeping for school, because I'm nodding off in ORF classes and taking 10 min/pg of reading the rest of the day and requiring food-induced energy boosts that would be unnecessary if I had a well-rested body.

FIT:
Fitness Fridays (4-stage circuit w/ sprint/jog to/from cone in between: hip turn zig zag cones, bound and stick rings, in in out out ladder, 2-foot in out ladder), pickup after

FUN:
Slept in until 9ish, ate and read a little, and then took a nap until 2. Making up for sleeping only a few hours per night for the past forever.
KS Callbacks.

No comments: