Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank You (the cool Stats button!)

Today, I accidentally clicked on my Blogger dashboard's "stats" button. I never really noticed it before, but it has all this info about who reads my blog and how they come to it. It just lists numbers by country, but it's so funny! I had no idea. Thank you to all my readers out there. I realize that many "readers" may have just looked at it and gone on their way when they saw that there was nothing interesting here... just me recounting my workouts, naps, etc, haha. But it does warm my heart to know that there are people reading this. Thank you. Thanks for making me part of your life and for allowing me to share my joys with you.




Most popular posts:



Where you guys are from:


How you guys got here:









No comments: