Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mar 18

FIT:
Yesterday: 9pm 45 min strength. kinda tired. spent all day watching friday night lights.

Today (Wed): 50 lap swim (lap = 50m) = 1.55 miles, alternating btwn free, breast, and back. I had to keep my knees kind of bent/tense during the breaststroke b/c my knees were kind of out of whack from the 16 on Sunday. On the backstroke, I had to keep my ankle kind of bent, too, b/c of the tendon/ligament/whatever issue there caused by the too-tight laces on the mile on Friday. Bent = suboptimal, but I didn't want to have to cut a swim short.
150m splits > 11:01, 11:13, 11:50, 11:52, 12:03, 6:24 > total: 1:04:24.

FUEL:
I wonder what percent of my calories from the past 3 days or so have been from either Whole Grain Goldfish, Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins, and supposedly Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Probably a lot.

No comments: