Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RECIPE: Smoothie

I used to think that smoothies were way overrated. Then, I stumbled upon just the right ingredients after practice tonight, and I realized how great it was. It's an awesome blend of coolness, hydration, protein, and vitamins/Aox. No picture, but it was so easy and delicious. This one's a keeper. No immersion blender needed, either! Just a spoon if you so desire.

INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup thawed out frozen berries
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 cup plain soymilk
2 tbsp vanilla soymilk or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Stir, and enjoy.

Food has been tasting so good (at least I always seem to be going aaaah soooo delicious in the blog lately). Isn't exercise wonderful, making food always taste so good? By the way, I've been eating like a madman. I've mentioned it already, but probably over 50% of the day, I'm constantly eating. And I'm not even doing that much. I might train for a marathon - will it be 75% or more if I do?

No comments: