Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

In no particular order:
1. Sub-6 min mile - doable if I train. I'm at 6:15 as of about 3 months ago... not in shape anymore, but I could get back.
2. get a job, do/finish thesis, etc.

That's about it... get back in shape in general. It may be fun to track pure mileage to see what the year total is. I did an easy 6.6 yesterday (felt like I had done nothing by the end of it, although my knees were a bit off). And then 2.2 today (1.2 of it was fartlek - 3:30 easy, 2:00 hard, 1:00 easy, 1:00 hard, 1:45 easy, 1:40 hard). The landmarks in my neighborhood happened to be good numbers. Halfway, I did about 30min strength, for the first time in a long time. I could only do about 30s of 6-inches at a time and struggled hard to do a 2min plank.

And end-of-life goals:
See CO

No comments: