Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan 19

FUEL:
I am such a happy camper right now. After ulty finished at 1am, I went to 2d for soymilk but also found thawed out frozen raspberries in the fridge, so I was going to mix them. Then, I remembered seeing the grated carrots and thought, "before, I was just going to get vitamin C. How about getting some beta carotene too so that I don't need to take a supplement?" So I added it, a little apprehensive about how carrot and soymilk would taste, but it actually worked out beautifully, since it added crunchiness to the cold berry mix and tends to be naturally sweet. I added a touch of vanilla soymilk to give some more sweetness to the plain soymilk. It turned purply and frothy and amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

FIT:
Yesterday, 40 min strength. Got through 2 x 2min planks and 2x6 inches. I'm making progress.
Today, ulty in the gym. I think it's the first time I've thrown since waaay early December. Not much to say there.

No comments: