Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

GEAR GUIDE: Buff


Here's a versatile tool to keep you warm in the winter. I got the Survivor Buff in HS from my good friends who knew me very well. I've used a couple of times this winter as it's gotten colder. The coolest thing about it is the number of ways this seemless tube of cloth can be used.

Yesterday during the 19 degree run, I did the scarf so that I could trap in some of the warmth I breathed out so that I wasn't sucking in so much cold air. About a week ago, I used it as a headband for general warmth.



DETAILS (from website):
  • An amazing stitch-free, seamless accessory
  • Thermal, offering protection from the wind, sun and humidity in both cold and hot weather
  • Highly breathable, absorbs sweat, dries fast and provides UV protection
  • The perfect travel accessory for all environments
  • Comfortable and versatile: 12+ ways to wear!
  • Colourfast and machine washable
  • One size fits most adults
  • Polygiene® to ensure total protection from bacteria, and lasting freshness and comfort

No comments: