Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jul 7

FIT:
Strength session yesterday, with reps and counts continuing to go up, at least in some areas.

Today, a quickie run before movie night at MS's. 3.1 in 24:16, 7:50 ave. Aww. I felt decently fast, at least in the last 2 miles, but apparently not that fast. I wasn't pushing too hard, since this was just to get me running again for the first time since Sunday, where I only did 2.2, and before that... Thursday. So almost a week without running. Wow. Got x-training, though, with the elliptical, swim, and strength. Oh well. I guess the run was right after eating sauteed cabbage and a cup of milk, in 81 degree temps. So maybe it's okay.

Splits> 8:14, 7:40, 7:36, 0:45. Blah blah blah. Oh, I dropped my dad's mp3 player while running. It fell on the treadmill and flung backwards, Biggest Loser style. It's probably fine, though. I think I'm most suited for a shuffle, which can't get hurt as long as it's not exposed to excessive rain or sweat (may need to create a little cover for it) and is light. I really only listen to hour-long podcasts anyways, so I don't have much of a need to navigate through playlists. The iPod touch is cool for its internet and apps, but we'll see. The camera would be handy, too, if I see something cool on a run.

No comments: