Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jul 18

FIT:
We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Broke the 10% rule... did 33%.

Interestingly, the day after an LR, I have more speed than usual. Today was no exception. I did need some recovery, so I figured cycling would give me a non-weight-bearing way to get my legs moving and help blood flow and recovery. When I went to the fitness room, both the bike and the treadmill were taken. I felt pretty good walking around, enough to consider running, especially since I was just 3.2 mi away from hitting 20 for the week.

The treadmill was free first, so I took it and set off for a 3.2 mi run. As expected, it was quicker than normal from the start and just kept going. The only real issue was a tiny bit crunchy knee. Iced it afterwards, and we'll see how it goes. 33%. Wore 1224's w/ arches, vented cotton tee, sox, tv.

3.3 in 25:11, 7:38/mi. Splits> 7:59, 7:43, 7:27, (23:52 5k), 0:21.

No comments: