Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21

FIT:
Worked myself fuzzy today. Glad to be able to run. Needed it. Been tense lately. 7.0 in 57:50, 8:16 ave. 1 degree treadmill, wearing 3n's and soccer sox. Went out really slow at first, mostly b/c I couldn't manage anything faster. Felt okay at work, compared to earlier this week, but legs are still just kinda wacked. Sped it up after a nice, verrrry long warmup, though. Splits> 8:44, 8:34, 8:29, 8:29, 8:17, 7:54, 7:20. Still had stuff left at the end, but I was speeding up because it made things in my right leg hurt less, so I needed to save the rest for another day, before I did any permanent damage. Rt hammie got numb @mi 6.

Did the run after eating about 220Cal of cookies. Yummy, and I guess not terrible, but it was mostly out of frustration/desire for sugar, so that part's not good. Eh...

FYI:
What Would You Do on ABC - really interesting. It's not only about how people respond to diff ethical situations, but how tweaking the situation a little bit drastically changes how people respond. Plus, it just warms your heart to see people stepping up out of comfort zones to help out strangers, by speaking up, refusing to do the wrong thing, helping out, etc. You see real life, everyday heroes. Check it out!

No comments: