Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

RECIPE: Decadent Chocolate Banana Bread



Ingredients:
1/2 C Honey
3/2 C WW Flour
1/2 C Chunky PB
1 Banana
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Egg Whites
1/4 C Chocolate Chips

Directions:
1. Mix Eggs, Honey, Banana, PB, in that order.
2. Add powders
3. Add choc chips
4. Bake for 12 min @ 350 degrees.

Sooo good, and decent for you!
I've been craving cookies for a long time, but I somehow managed to hold off on buying any from Wholefoods. I tried looking for a WW flour recipe that involved PB instead of butter, and which wasn't vegan, b/c those tend to taste more raw. I also wanted ot take advantage of the natural sweetness of banana and add chocolate because chocolate makes everything extra good. Since I didn't find one that matched those criteria exactly, I kind of improvised my own, and it turned out great!!!

No comments: