Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Apr 20

FIT:
I soo needed an antidote to work today, and I nearly had to delay my planned Tues run til Wed morning, but I just needed this run, so I was going to go to my usual Tues night place 45 min early to get in a quick run, rain and yucky me and all. And it felt so good to start moving again. I got a bit of a sprint in early this morning as I raced to work and into the office to be on time or a presentation I had to give. I would've been at work 45 min early, but I realized that I had left my laptop when I was only 4 miles out, so I turned around, got the lappy, and went back. Good thing I left a freaking 45 min buffer! Thank the Lord. Anyway, hectic day, and I ended up staying longer than anticipated. But the run, as short as it was, was good. My legs are still recovering fom Sat's LR. My calves are pretty banged up and my hammies are still a bit strained. But I think the run helped the circulation along a bit.

2.8 in 22:43, 8:07 ave. Splits> 11:23, 11:19.

No comments: