Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Apr 14

FIT:
Didn't get home til after sunset, so no running outside. Treadmill still out of order, so my only choice was to bike. Not a bad choice, and maybe it's for the best. I had wanted to get that last long(er) run in yesterday, which turned into today, which didn't work out either. Saves my knees, keeps me fresh for... 10 days from now!!!

So close!

Anyway, biked 1 hr, for 15.1 miles, burning 475Cal. Drank about 6oz of Cytomax... 3-4 swigs total... 30ish Cal. Tasted kind of strange, not like sugar, more like sugar substitute. Made me thirsty. I used the recommended concentration (mixed from powder), so I dunno. No GI issues, though. Just made me more thirsty, generally. Didn't really feel a boost, besides from the bit of hydration it gave me. I guess 10Cal doesn't make much of a diff.

Had a delicious dinner (Chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, peas in ff cream of mushroom with a mozerella and bread crumb topping) and good conversation w/ KC. Post-workout, made a flatbread pizza... delicious. Dunno if it was b/c I needed the fuel or if it really was good.

No comments: