Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 15

FIT:
Day before: 35 min gym from the comforts of my yoga mat, since it was pouring outside.

Today: Meant to go on an easy 6 before CW, but time was running out, and after a mile, my ankle was acting up. I stretched, and it felt fine after, but it's a bit worrisome. It wasn't the ankle per se but the ligaments or muscles supporting it were just tired or somehow a bit off. Stretching fixed it, though. I've been walking way more since my bike broke, so that's forced me to use muscles I don't usually use, and my ankle's had to work harder than usual because of it. So I ended up going really easy until the hill back up campus, where I felt I could push it if I was still feeling good.

Splits> 9:43 t, 4:02 p, 4:01 h, 4:02 p, 3:59 t, 8:55 2. Mileage: 4.2 mi. Pace: 8:16/mi.

No comments: