Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

FAITH: Take My Life and Let it Be

Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee
Take my moments and my days
Let them flow in ceaseless praise
Take my hands and let them move
A the impulse of Thy loveTake my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee
Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only for my KingTake my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee
Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold
Take my intellect and use
Every power as You choose
Take my will and make it Thine
It shall be no longer mine
Take my heart, it is Thine own
It shall be Thy royal throneTake my love, my Lord I pour
At Your feet its treasure store
Take myself and I will be ever, only, all for Thee

Chorus:
Here am I, all of me
Take my life, it's all for Thee

No comments: