Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feb 23

FUEL:
800: Chickpeas, Green Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, and Mole Sauce; Plain Soymilk
130: Skim Milk; Mixed Greens w/ Carrots, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Fine Herb Dressing; Tea; 2 x Organic Multigrain Honey Bread; Turkey
415: 2 x WW Multigrain Bread w/ Crunchy Peanut Butter & Wild Berry Fruit Spread (v)
730: Daal; Black Sweet Rice, Wheatberries, and Brown Rice w/ Plain Soymilk; 70% Icelandic Dark Chocolate; Totally NV, full-fat Zuchinni Quiche; Tofu
915: Brown Rice Risotto w/ spinach and zucchini
1015: Half a Grapefruit
1145: Bite-size Tostito's with Desert Pepper's Chile Con Queso

FIT:
Broadmead Ulty> One of the best ulty practices I've had in my life. In a few inches of crunchy snow, which cut up my knees and bloodied my sleeves when I dove for stuff. Rather than sliding, you kind of sunk in. Did 232 and zone. I love cup. Middle wall is cool too. I still need to figure out the 2 of the 232, though. Handled all day and did a decent job. On the warm-up run, as we went in a line follow-the-leader style, we spelled out PUWF in the snow. It was pretty sweet. And VP bequeathed me the goals shirt for playing stuff I don't usually play and running hard all the time :)

No comments: