Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Feb 2-p


FUEL:
1100: Nature's Path Rebound Cereal (v)
145: Hummus; Tomatoes w/ Rosemary and lots of Black Pepper; Lowfat Plain Yogurt; Cabbage Pie w/ Carrots, Onions, and Lots of Cabbage
300: 70% Icelandic Dark Chocolate
445: Chocolate Graham Crackers... like oreo outsides (my fav) w/o the hfcs!
645: Daal w/ Tomatoes; Lowfat Plain Yogurt; Black Beans
730: WW Pita w/ Almond Butter & Vegan Chocolate Chips
1015: Cabbage Pie; Daal w/ Tomatoes
1115: Cheddar Soy Crisps; 75% Light Vermont Sharp White Cheddar

FIT:
Run to TJX/Ross/Walmart/Marshalls!!! Just discovered the route today during the shopping adventure. I think I can get to Quaker Bridge using the overpass, too. But that's for another day. I'll have to check out the list of stores there to see if it's worth it.

FUN:
Shopping @ Wholefoods & Bed, Bath, and Beyond w/ JJL
Spud's vase completely ran out of water while I was away for the past 6 days, despite my best efforts, but he was still moist, and he's drinking it up again.
Lost Episodes

No comments: