Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dec 5

FIT:
What a difference a nap can make.  I was limping a bit in church... right butt.  Had a biiiig lunch and then went down for a 3 hr nap.  After the nap, the butt felt much better.  Almost not noticeable.  It was more noticeable whe I was running, but much more manageable today.  The run felt much easier than yesterday's run.  Much easier.  The time flew by, too, as I watched The Amazing Race.  Wish I could be training for that, haha.  So cool.

Anyway, wore sox, Kinvaras.  Oh yeah, no left inner achilles pain anymore!  Strange.  Just the butt.  I did foam roll last night, to try to help the butt.  Don't know how helpful it was, since it was still kinda bad this morning.  Maybe it helped some.  Oh... the left achilles... I did "ice" it a little bit... I had some lox that I had stuck in the freezer, and I was craving protein, so I thought I'd thaw it out and get in a little icing in the process.  So I iced with lox, then ate the lox.  Haha.

7.0 in 56:45... almost the same speed as yeserday!  Just 4 sec faster!  And it felt soo much easier.  Splits> 8:20, 8:17, 8:14, (25:40), 8:07, 8:05, 7:56, (50:35), 7:43.

No comments: