An original concoction, super easy, and perfect for fall. It's healthy, makes you feel good inside, and warms you up with the bit of fiery kick I added.
- 1 12oz bag Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles (vegetarian other than egg whites)
- 1.5 large onions
- 1 28oz can of diced tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Tobasco sauce
- Chili Powder
With seasonings, I always just put in whatever amount feels right, so I can't really say how much I put in. It's hard to put in too much, in my opinion.
1. Slice the onions and sautee in EVOO with the crushed garlic until the onions are translucent.
2. Add the Crumbles and cook until they're no longer frozen and add the cumin and chili.
3. Add the tomatoes.
4. Prior to serving, add 3 swigs of Tobasco per cup of food.
Cooking feels satisfying sometimes. Many times, I'm hungry and I just want food as quickly as possible. Trying new recipes and having it turn out good is satisfying, though.