Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aug 15

FIT:
Found out today that I got into the Houston Marathon!!!

I've been feeling great. I was excited to be able to run 5+ 2 days in a row without issues and still be pumped up for lots of walking with lots of energy. My legs I think really are different. This is the second week in a row with 19+ total.

Today, put in some miles because I was a bit itching for it, and I want to start the ramp-up. Had to take it kind of slow. The striders from last night, since they were barefoot, left some residual strains... nothing bad, but I had to take it easy. It was hot in the gym, though. Record 84 degrees... hotter than it was outside for the first time. No water.

5.0 in 41:40, 8:20 ave. Splits> 8:30, 8:29, 8:23, (26:13 5k... slow), 8:17, 7:58. Low rise socks.

No comments: