Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan 11

FIT:
Bleeeeeeeh.  A 2nd day of being shut in at home due to snow.  I think I'm missing seeing people a lot, even though I tend to not talk much.  I prefer working in the office over working from home.  At the office, you get 'er done.  Here, it drags on. 

Did a strength session last night, but I was ready to go and run today (in terms of injury).  The foot's pretty much all normal now, I think.  Yay! 

Today, the gym was 68 degrees, although after the run, it read 70.  A 4er was planned, and that's what I ended up doing.  I was a little stiff, so the joints weren't running smoothly.  Gotta stretch it out. 

Not a spectacular run, but I'm glad things are working properly.  Oh man, I needed the stress relief tonight.  Not sure why I didn't think of the exercise solution at the start... maybe b/c I was more like "blaaah... have to run" rather than like "oooh, need to run". 

4.0 in 31:34, 7:53 ave.  Splits> 8:24, 8:03, 7:45, (24:55 5k), 7:22.  Ehh... I guess it's okay considering the 20 3 days ago. 

No comments: