Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sep 8



FIT:
No internet = Lots of catchup.

Sep 2 - 3.1 mi run. I did that plus a little extra... baseball field and track on the third lap, but minus the woods on the last lap because it was dark. Found the course when I was exploring to check out the track's condition. Unfortuantely, the track is like chalky concrete and not ideal for knees, but I happened to see some lines on the grass. At first they seemed like pipe markers, but they continued, and I realized that it was an XC course! It's nice and almost all grass. The woods are dark at 8pm when I ran after Bible Study, and there are roots. It's also varied in elevation, making it even more difficult without depth percerption.

Sep 3 - 33 min swim, usual 3 free, 3 breast in the 18m pool. Splits> 6:43, 6:42, 6:37, 6:47, 6:34. Middle lane.

Sep 5 - 7.5 mi hike. Sprained ankle on way back but it should be runnable maybe starting tomorrow. It was steep, so I'm thankful my knees made it fine.

Sep 7 - 45 min strength, including 250 crunches/side, 3 min plank.

No comments: