Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Apr 15-19 : Before the Trip

FIT:
Oh man, I can't believe I used to blog after every single workout.  It took up a good percentage of my time, relative to the time I spent doing the actual workout.  Here's the summary...

April 15 (Sunday):
"Long run" of 10.8 miles in 1:29:55, 8:20 average.  It was a bit of a pull-back from the previous week with a post-marathon distance record of 13.3 mi. 

April 16 (Monday):
Bike session - 12.5 mi in 50 min.  HR and sweat got working prettty quickly, even in the decent 70 degree gym.  Feels good to bike and get my heart working.  Even better when you read a running magazine at the same time.

April 18 (Wednesday):
Treadmill base run.  4.9 in 40:00, 8:05 ave.  Treadmill's console is still broken, so I did a progressive speedup based on time and pace settings.

April 19 (Thursday):
55min Strength session, timed to get it in before my trip... to London!

No comments: