Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mar 1

FUEL:
845: Lowfat Yogurt w/ 100% Fruit Spread; Protein Bread w/ Buttery Sticks (v)
1245: Snyder's Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
215: Turkey; Mixed Greens w/ Carrots, Grated White Cheese, Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Sprouts, and Raspberry Vinaigrette; 2 glasses of Tea that I guzzled immediately because I was so thirsty from the run; Skim Milk; Oatmeal w/ stewed Blueberries... a good post-run meal that covers protein, calcium, antioxidants, and carbs
445: Apple; Crunchy Peanut Butter
745: Protein Bread w/ Hummus; 2 x Cheesy Tomato Quiche (relaxing guidelines, can't you tell?); Lowfat Yogurt w/ Wild Berry Fruit Spread... a very proteiny meal... I was starving.
1030: Half a Grapefruit; Snyder's Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
100: 2 x Sprouted Grain & Legume Bread w/ Hummus (v)

FIT:
Run to Mercer Mall to get replacement zipper for the fencing jacket, shampoo, KS binder. Took many walking breaks. Haven't' run in a month. But maybe it's just soreness from fencing lunges and last evening's practice. I think it's being out of shape, though. I've been working on fast twitch to the detriment of my slow twitch.

Bye Beth.

No comments: