Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

June 29

FUEL:
700: Power Oatmeal - flax seeds, 1/2 sc protein, few berries, peanuts
915: Kashi Go-Lean, Rosehips & Habiscus Tea
1015: Emerald's Smoked Almonds
1230: Peas and Corn; Tofu & Celery; Turnip; Garlicy Egg White & Tomato (fresh from our garden); Blue Bunny Light Oreo Ice Cream Bar :)
315: Cabot 75% Lite Cheese & Homemade WW Walnut Bread
545: Mung bean soup; Tuna Sandwich; Mango & Watermelon; Peanuts
730: Bag of chips... uh
830: Oreo Crunch Yogurt
1000: Nuts; Dark Chocolate

Yeah...

FUN:
Smilies are a wonderful thing. Just looking at something that's smiling makes me smile. Sometimes when I'm sad, I think about expressing that with a sad face drawn on a piece of paper or my hand, but then I choose to draw a smiley instead, and looking at him makes me feel like "it's alright. hang in there- everything's going to be alright."

No comments: