Sunday, April 15, 2012
RECIPE: Cream of Mushroom Spinach Cheesy Garlicy Peppery Pasta
- 3 spoonfuls of 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup (before watering it down)
- Whole Wheat Penne
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Fat free feta
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, cut up
- 75% Reduced Fat Sharp Vermont Cheddar
- Black Pepper
- A few spoonfuls of water.
1. Boil pasta
2. Plate spinach mixed with Cream of Mushroom Soup. Top with pasta.
3. Top with garlic, cheeses.
4. Microwave it all for 45s to heat up the spinach.
5. Top with pepper.
Prep time: 15 min.
Sooooooo good!!! I had like 5 bowls in 2 days.