Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Heart PT's!!!

No workout, but MY WONDERFUL FRIEND'S A PT!!! and felt my butt. Prescribed 4 way leg stretches w/ band, figure 4 stretch for the perfokjdflajsd;flj whatever... like 5x3os - that's a lot, hamstring stretch w/ door or belt, turn medially and cross leg across body IT band stretch... also 5x30ish, and quad dips. Also showed me pillow quad exercise. All good stuff. A bit painful and time-consuming, but already feeling better! I'm doing it 2x/day. My rt leg single leged raised butterflyish-activated muscle is really tight. One of my IT bands is particularly tight... don't remember which one. Both hamstrings really tight, esp right. Legs the same length. Flat feet = good to get arches.

I feel like a little kid who wants to play doctor but in this case PT. It's so cool. I'd try stuff on N, but I might break her, so I may just ask her to see how far she can stretch stuff.

// dec 18 - I think afjkas;fjkdijsfa was supposed to be the piriformis stretch, btw.

No comments: