Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

May 28-Jun 5: Working self into the ground... kinda literally

May 28, Tuesday: 5.0 in 8:24. 

May 29, Wednesday: 50 min biking.

May 31, Friday: 5.0 in 8:08.  Fear that I have adrenal fatigue.  Not much sleep in the past 2 weeks.  Looking fit, though.

Jun 1, Saturday: 1 hr strength session.  First half of the day, all I wanted to do was lie on the floor or on the bed, with no desire to do anything else.  In the morning, lots of low blood pressure blacking out.  Stayed in bed until 3pm, just about.

Jun 2, Sunday: 45 min biking.  Had a call at night with Asia, so I was on the computer, typing on my right, on the phone with my iPhone headphones, while trying to fit my bike session in.  Hope that didn't cause imbalances.  I did feel it a bit the next day, so I probably won't try that again.


Jun 3, Monday: 4.5 mi @ 7:52.  Tired, but wanted to run.  Night call with Asia until 1am.

Jun 5, Wednesday: 4.4 mi @ 7:57.  It was only Wednesday.... felt like I had worked 2 weeks straight, with no weekends... probably because I was doing US hours + half of Asia hours every day since Sunday night.  Needed the exercise to release energy/steam, though.

No comments: