A Log of Fuel, Fitness, Faith, and Fun, plus Gear Reviews and Superfood Recipes
Sunday, February 19, 2012
RECIPE: Chocolate Truffle Twigs
- Chopped 70% Dark Chocolate (3oz)
- Chopped Prunes (10 ea)
- Chopped Almonds (1/3 cup)
- Cocoa Powder (1/4 cup)
- Instant Oatmeal (1/2 cup)
- Warm Water (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp Instant decaf powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
The quantites are estimates... I always just put in what looks right.
1. In a stove on low heat, melt the chocolate into the water.
2. Add the powders and stir.
4. Add everything except the oatmeal and stir.
5. Add the oatmeal and stir.
6. Once it cools to room temp, use saran wrap to help you shape it into twigs.
> The prunes are a really nice mix of sweetness and tanginess.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)