Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

RECIPE: Cream of Pasta

I adopt most recipes from recipes that I found.  This is one that I think I invented, which means that I don't measure anything.  All of the measurements are to taste.  I'll try to approximate.  I don't know if normal people think it's good, but I like it.  I like heat and cheese and vegetables and garlic.


Ingredients: (Serves 1)
  • Whole grain pasta (1-1.5 servings, probably)... I tend to like the shaped pastas better with this dish, like Penne, since it can hold sauce
  • Light Cream of Mushroom Soup (2-3 spoonfuls)
  • Either 1 serving of defrosted chopped spinach, or 1 serving of fresh spinach leaves microwaved for a minute with some water
  • Fat Free or Low Fat Shredded Cheese (1.5 servings)
  • 2-3 Tsp Black Pepper
  • 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
Instructions:
  • Make the pasta and put some in a bowl
  • Mix in the rest
  • Microwave as needed, to get everything hot enough
(I know it's not the most appetizing picture, but I like how it tastes)


No comments: